Jan 10, 2010

Upcoming and Unfinished

There some unfinished things, that i'm going to publish soon (I hope))

Project 1 - Crosses accessories set. Here is one of them - accessory on colar. Now i'm working on matching pedant, earings, and ring.
Project 2 - First hair made by me from scratch in 3dsMax. It have a working name "Simple Haircut" if someone will suggest me a better name for the hair, i'll be glad to adopt it)
Here is 3dsmax rendered image:
And here - a reason, why i didn't published it yet. Does anyone know, where came this mismaping area from? (i mean this stripe near the forehead) I was trying to ask about it at MTS forums, but still no answers(
Third project is a Victorian colar, that was once made as package, but i'm not satisfied of how it looks and want to remake it once again.

6 comments:

  1. I wanted to let you know how much I love your items! I have the earrings & necklaces in game already, they are so much better than anything else out right now! I only use your necklaces &/or earrings now on my sims. I love the new hair you are working on with the clipped back hair on top. I hope you are able to get it worked out quickly because I know just the sim to use that hair on. Thank you for all the time and work you contribute to make the sims a fun game to play! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you will upload this soon- looks wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the choker with the cross! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the fourth picture, can you tell me where you got the hair from? I love all the styles there, especially the first one on the left.

    ReplyDelete
  5. БОЖЕЧКИ КАК КЛАССНО ТО *О*

    ReplyDelete